Friday, November 27, 2009

American Idol myspaces?

Does anybody know that website where it lists the American Idol contestants' myspaces and websites? I saw it before but I can't find it anymore.



American Idol myspaces?

I hate American Idol



American Idol myspaces?

If there is a particular contestant then you can just search "myspace.com/" then their name. but no I don't know where you cna find a list. most of them have a myspace.



American Idol myspaces?

The contestants are made to take down their MySpaces. During auditions, I was able to view them and now a lot of the content has been removed. I guess that American Idol does not want them to be influenced, good or bad, in any way. I found a few through this link. Under some of the contestant's video clips, you can click the link to their MySpace page.



http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=ameri...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++