Sunday, November 29, 2009

About Site models on MySpace... EVERYONE PLEASE READ?

OKayy.... People who have MySpaces, you prolly heard of Site Models. For the Layout myspaces.



how do u put tht col affect on them like.. thee sites name on there and stuff???



they all look so neat



About Site models on MySpace... EVERYONE PLEASE READ?

Hello, I own a site that currently had 1300 friends. (www.myspace.com/ilysmadviceandmore) that isn't a lot but I am good at designing the signs that people use to feature site models. In order to do the cool effects you have to have photoshop or photofiltre. I own and bought with my own money photoshop. When you get to photoshop, outline the picture of the model, delete the background and find a sun vector you like on photobucket, createblog, image shack, tinypic etc. I could make a sign for any one just email me or add me on myspace =] I hope I helped



About Site models on MySpace... EVERYONE PLEASE READ?

I use a thing called photo studio



and it came as a program cd, with my bff's digital camera.



and i don't know if it does the same thing as photoshop, but its free and i use it just the same.. also, if you have no other option... you can use paint. and add words for that... but thats really low class, and i'd only use it as a last resort



About Site models on MySpace... EVERYONE PLEASE READ?

just right click on their profile and view source. copy all the html codes..



but you don't really wanna do that do you?



that's copying...



LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++