Monday, December 28, 2009

Wannabe RAPPERS!!!?

It seems like all the guys at my school are a bunch of wankster, wannabe rappers. I mean, check out these Myspaces:



MySpace.com/ PrestonboiMellz



MySpace.com/ BigButchNpc



MySpace.com/ PrestonsDoughboy



MySpace.com/ Zeakeo



MySpace.com/ Prestonboibenjamin



Seriously, they have no respect, many of them sell drugs and they have to much sex 4 their own good. This wouldn't bother me, if they didn;t actually look down on the sane people in the school like myself. I've been butt in line 3 times by then and so on. What do u think of all this?



Wannabe RAPPERS!!!?

I think you should be yourself and if you ever in doubt, ask your parents. chances are you are not going to learn anything here.



good luck



Wannabe RAPPERS!!!?

woowee there wannabes all right tell them that thats stupid cause there fooloing them selfs and not showing pride them selves



Wannabe RAPPERS!!!?

I think those are your bullies and thats why you want to put them on blast here.



Wannabe RAPPERS!!!?

It sounds like you're a nerd who is jealous of these guys because they're getting all the chicks and drugs and you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++