Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace question answers asap!?

okay so i found a layout that I like and I'm using it but it hides my pictures like my actual pictueres so I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a link that i can put on my myspace that'll go to my pictures.. like a comment, message, add button except for my pictures ive seen them on peoples myspaces but have no clue how to do them... thanks. oh if you want to see my layout and see what im talking about go to myspace.com/morgan4328 and I'll add you so you can see just tell me when you request that thats what your doing so ill know



please help



sorry its so long



thanks



Myspace question answers asap!?

yeah, i can do something for you --- send me an IM on yahoo -



Myspace question answers asap!?

To display a text link:



%26lt;a href="URL_OF_SITE_HERE"%26gt;Displayed Text %26lt;/a%26gt;



Ok, first, go to your pictures page, and copy the url link for it.



Next, erase the "URL_OF_SITE_HERE" in the code above, and replace it with the url to your pictures. (except do not erase the quotation marks!)



Now erase where it says "Displayed Text" and write "My Photos" or whatever you want.



hope i helped, sorry if its a bit confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++