Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can anyone hack my old myspace i forgot the password ill explain inside the question?

i had to give a fake email cause i allready used my other two on my other 2 profiles



so i have a girl that i fell in love with and have been going out with for almost a year and the other day she found my old myspace that i cant get into and she got really upset cause it said i need a girlfriend on the page but she dont know its my old one she started crying and it kills me inside that i cant do anything about it were on a break she says and she dont want to be talked to can someone please help i have proof its my myspace i have two other myspaces theres my pics and all on my myspace i cant get into as well as my others myspace isnt willing to helpso i got to try this way



Can anyone hack my old myspace i forgot the password ill explain inside the question?

your gf is a little overreacting on such a small problem. I know a lot of people who's isn't single and their profile status is still single or here for dating etc...when they're in a relationship.



If you haven't log onto your old myspace in which you can't get into as you mentioned...then your last login date would be a long time ago...maybe when you and your gf haven't started the relationship yet, so that's why it said you need a girlfriend? Tell her that and see if she understands.



btw is you can't get into you old myspace account, perhaps you forgot your pass or username then just ask for it and it'll send it to your e-mail inbox.



good-luck!



Can anyone hack my old myspace i forgot the password ill explain inside the question?

yeah sure, send me your computer, and 2,000 dollars....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++