Monday, December 28, 2009

Best friends closer to eachother than me?

i went on holiday recently and when i came back my three closest friends all seem closer to eachother than me and i feel sort of left out and not liked. i saw pictures on one of their myspaces of them together yesterday without me when i wasn't invited even though i was at home doing nothing but i dont really want to say anything to any of them. my best friend still says she likes me the most but she seems to prefer spending time with the others without me and i dont really know what to do because it's upsetting me. any advice? x



Best friends closer to eachother than me?

if it's upsetting you, let them know. if you don't they might just keep doing things without you and making you feel more unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++