Monday, December 28, 2009

I think my boyfriend is throwin me hints that he loves me but i don't know?

ok. my boyfriend and i have been goin out for a month. but we've known eachother for about 4 or 5 months. well one night we were laying down on my bed and he had his head on my chest and he said sumthing and i thought it sounded like i love you. i didn't say ne thing. well a few seconds later he said huh. and i said huh what? and he said nothing. but nothing changed we were still cuddling and stuff. well we both have myspaces and as his name he put i love her but she doesn't know it. does he love me? is he waiting for me to bring it up? i do kno that i love him. but i really want him to say it first so i don't look like a dork! i need help! please %26amp;%26amp; thank you!



I think my boyfriend is throwin me hints that he loves me but i don't know?

yessssssssss



he loves you!!!



as your myspace headline put



"i know it and i love you too"



:]



I think my boyfriend is throwin me hints that he loves me but i don't know?

The next time you are with him, look into his eyes and say, "I can see it in your eyes... I can see how you feel about me." Then if you get a good reaction then just come right out and say, "say it" or "tell me" and he might not want to at first but just be patient and persistent until he gives in. And when he says those three little words that everyone loves to hear then make sure you say it back. P.S. I hope everything works out for you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++