Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dance selection help?

I have this interesting situation at school. There are two girls I've fallen madly in love with. One i know i dont have a shot w/. but the other is quiet, smart, and nice. then there is this girl who likes me. shes nice but just not the type of person im looking to date. i kno she likes me cause she always myspaces me and laughs at my jokes (im not funny) and calls me constantly. I have a dance coming up. i want a girl that is beautiful but also one that i can talk w/. i like the first two so much its hard for me to strike up a convo but if i take girl number 3 i can talk w/ her but my friends will laugh at me and i wont feel too great about the selection. Any advice?



Dance selection help?

follow your instincts. i personally would say go with no one and meet them all there and spend some time with each of them maybe it will help you to decide who you like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++