Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I put a border around my about me TEXT ONLY with the corners rounded?

I saw some myspaces where people ahave a thin border around there about the text. The border is rounded at the corners and at the top it has text to the left a little. http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/e... go there to see the picture. But I wanted that border. Someone please help me.



How do I put a border around my about me TEXT ONLY with the corners rounded?

In photoshop create your text in one layer. Rasterize the layer. Copy the layer. Blur, or use the "refine edge" feature in CS3. There are lots of different ways you can do it in refine edge. Experiment.



Now paint that layer a different color.



Flatten image, save it.



I don't know how to do it as actual text, only a picture as explained above.



How do I put a border around my about me TEXT ONLY with the corners rounded?

If you have a graphics program then you can hand build almost any style border you please and in any color but the text has to be in graphic mode and can not be changed as you are merging one image into another



You may also want to play around with the HTML that was used to build the page



Just click on the view tab and select page source



With a little practice, you may be able to use something that will just fit on you page. Give it a whirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++