Monday, December 28, 2009

Freind help!?

Me %26amp; all my friends are going into 6th grade next year. My friend used to go out with this guy in 4th grade. Well we got myspaces in 5th grade %26amp; my friends ex has a myspace. Her ex is one of my friends. And he is on my top 8. She got mad at me the other day for having him on my top. And i talk to him a lot. And they only went out for 2 days. I am afraid that i will lose her as my friend if i keep talking to him %26amp; i am afraid i will lose him if i stop talking to him. What should I do?



Freind help!?

Tell your friend how you feel about him. Do you like him as a friend or as more? Maybe she still has feelings for him. Try to put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if you were in her situation? Also try compromising with her.



Freind help!?

Be calm,and tell ur friend this "He is your Ex.You are not dating him anymore.Hes just a good friend of mine and i like to talk to him as a friend.Please calm down anyways."



Also you choose what u wanna say if that didnt help.



Also think ..if u say somethin different which would u rather lose



Ur friend



or her ex?



come on now,think about it..



Freind help!?

ur in 6th grade an who care bout myspace it's jus myspace get over it.....



Freind help!?

Explain to your friend that you are not chatting about her and you have things in common with this young man. Yet you want to be her friend also and do not wish to discuss him with her. If she is angry with him that is fine however you don't have to share her anger, just because you are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++