Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

She says that there's kidnappers and i'm gonna get in trouble with them! I tried explaining that you can set your profile to private and all, but she just cut me out. All my friends have myspaces, and then this really cute guy asked if I had a myspace, and I couldn't talk to him over myspace because my mom won't let me have one!! I'm so frustrated with my mom, how can I convince her that I'm responsible enough to have one?



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

just tell her that its like for when you and your friends cant commucate over the holidays or the summer but if u get one u have to be very careful and dont talk to anyone that you dont know and dont accept anybody as your friend that you dont know



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

don't get a myspace they are stupid. you just wast 1/2 your life just looking at peoples "profiles". belive me your not missing anything. my mom is the same way. Report It



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

your not, ITS THE DEVIL..



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

you are not missing anything trust me. myspace is really stupid. Don't waste your time on myspace.



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

It's not that ur not responsible enough to have one, it's that there are people out there that try to kidnap you...yeah you can set your profile to private..but that only goes so far. All she's doing is looking out for you, and making sure that you don't get hurt. However if you want to get a myspace...I'd recommend that you talk to your mom about her getting a myspace as well....that way you can have your myspace to talk to your friends and stuff...but she'll have hers to keep an eye on you. Which I know "is totally unfair" but life isn't fair.



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

I do not know how old you are and I would say that your mom is just looking out for your well-being. Now as for my take on myspace... The reason someone, a cute boy as you said, asked for your myspace is to get to know you more. Would it not be better to talk face to face or over the phone. Maybe a little more personal. Besides, you don't need boys. Wait til cute boys become handsome men and you grow up to be a beautiful women when both of you know exactly what you want.



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

Your mom is right myspace is a dangerous place private settings or not.



My mom won't let me have a myspace! :(?

my daughter has one, its not that bad i mean u can block users and u can deny the people u dont want as a friend and if u set ur profile to private its not dangerous, how old r u?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++